A 450 sq.m. hill-top villa set in 8.000 sq.m. of land
- Occupancy: 10 + 2 guests
- 5 Bedrooms on main villa + 1 on guest house
- 5 Bathrooms on main villa + 1 on guest house
- A play room with exercise machines and a ping pong table
- Wine cellar
- Wi-Fi- Internet, Satellite TV, DVD, Compact Hi-Fi iPod dock
- Under-floor cooling
- Kitchen: Modern Appliances (Miele), fully equipped
- Laundry: Washing machine and Dryer
- Lounge areas
- Underfloor heating
- In-house laundry facility
- Swimming pool 18 meters long (fresh water -Shallow end)
- BBQ and Wood oven
- Tennis court – mini soccer (artificial turf)
- Private Parking
- Yoga equipment
- Alarm system
- Cook who prepares breakfast & lunch or dinner
- Daily change of linen twice a week and daily cleaning.
Unique white, cycladic architecture provides a canvas for clean lines and uncluttered, simple spaces that radiate tranquillity, while gently blowing muslin curtains and pale marble give the villa a feeling of freshness and airiness. Fine marble floors, indoor and outdoor furnishings and ceilings also showcase the care to detail. Four bedrooms have sea views and one mountain view and all ground floor rooms open onto the pool terrace.
The property consists of a main villa that sleeps 10 in five bedrooms and a guest house that sleeps 2.
The villa has a swimming pool 17 meters long, BBQ and wood oven, private tennis court – mini soccer (artificial turf), yoga equipment, ping pong table and wine cellar.
– Ground Floor
- Kitchen situated to the side of the house, opens onto the pool terraces and features Miele appliances throughout
- Living room
- Dining area
- Master Bedroom with en suite shower room (pool view)
- Master Bedroom with en suite shower room (mountain view)
– Upper level
- Master bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room with a pergola shaded terrace adjoining pillowed lounges, offer great open-air living spaces for day and night entertainment.
- Twin bedroom with shower room
- Twin bedroom with shower-room
180 sq.m. space with two beds for staff and en suite bathroom with shower
- A separate 50 sq.m. guest house with access from the pool terrace.
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and a day bed that can be used as an extra bed, dressing room and small kitchenette with nespresso coffee machine.
Multilayered, multidimensional Paros has the potential to offer whatever you desire. If you want to spend your days swimming, you’ll find beaches large and small, secret and well-known all around Paros. And if you chase the wind, you’ll rejoice in the world-famous kitesurfing and windsurfing sites.
Changing scene, you’ll be intoxicated by the smell of jasmine and bougainvillea and the maze of hidden alleyways in Parikia, and leisurely afternoons in Naoussa’s tiny marinas. And if you’re looking to turn up the volume, you’ll enjoy exotic cocktails and loud music at lively beach bars and clubs, day or night, for which Paros has become known.
It’s also possible to time travel on Paros, visiting the most significant early church in the Aegean, the awe-inspiring Panagia Ekatontapiliani (Church of 100 Doors). Or you could climb to the Venetian castle at the port and visit the Byzantine Road at Lefkes.
Manto is a hill-top villa set in eight acres of land, with glorious views to the south-east over the beaches of Paros, and over to the outlying islands. Guests enjoy the most amazing nights when the full moon light creates a magic atmosphere. The private terraces have panoramic views of the valleys and the sea below and the gardens are a wonder of olive trees, colorful wildflowers and aromatic herbs! The very pretty village of Kostos lies just below, almost at walking distance, and is perhaps Paros’s last undiscovered secret – an authentic, old-fashioned, non-touristy village that lives all year round. It was from Kostos that the marble of the Venus of Milo was created, so a long and distinguished history surrounds the place! The owners of this villa are one of Paros’ grand old families, and knew what they were doing when they built on this plot.
Due to the villa’s location, it’s orientation and bioclimatic architecture you can enjoy an exceptional micro clima, in comparison with the rest of the island, which consists of a temperature always 2-3 C lower, humidity which never exceeds the range of 45-50% and a portion of northen winds as much as you like.
Beaches: Ysterni 4 km & Molos 5 km
Kostos Village : 300 m
Town of Naousa: 7 min drive
Paros Airport: 16 km
Port of Paroikia: 8 km
Villa Manto, Paros
A unique, hill-top villa set in eight acres of land, with glorious views to the south-east over the beaches of Paros, and over to the outlying islands. The property consists of a main villa that sleeps 10 in five bedrooms and a guest house that sleeps 2.