- Five bedrooms, five bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
- Athinios port: 10 minute drive
- Santorini airport: 15 minutes
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool
- Housekeeping service twice daily or upon guests’ request
- Meals can be tailored to guests’ individual preferences by the Estate’s Chef
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Flat screen TVs in all living areas and bedrooms
- Two poolside changing rooms, two WCs and two showers
- Complimentary transfers to/ from the airport/port and to/from the black sand private beach in Perivolos
- Self or chauffeur-driven transportation for hire
- Satellite TV
Hidden away in the megalohori caldera, the estate combines absolute privacy, spectacular views and enchanting ambiance to become the most luxurious and relaxing retreat of Santorini. Combining Cycladic architecture with modern design, this is a wonderful architectural gem of minimal style in a quiet area of Santorini’s Caldera, surrounded by nothing but the wild beauty of the island’s nature.
The estate’s minimal design, the privacy and calmness of this secluded area, the sea’s peaceful sounds and the mesmerizing volcano views complete the it’s tranquil ambiance and character.
This is a majestic estate with five bedrooms distributed between 2 levels, connected by both indoor and outdoor stairs, and is fully serviced providing housekeeping service twice daily, private butler and a Chef. The main living and dining areas are located on the upper floor, with large windows facing the pool and the breath-taking views. A kitchen for guests’ use is available with all necessary appliances and provisions for preparing light snacks, coffee, juices and more. A second living area is located on ground level.
The ample outdoor space featuring a large pool for lively swims or utmost relaxation on the sun- loungers by the pool. Outdoor barbecue facilities are available for sumptuous meat or fish barbecues, prepared by the estate’s executive chef.
Depending on the occasion and the guests’ desires, the outdoor space can be used for romantic dinners, family gatherings, parties with friends or even wedding ceremonies and receptions, overlooking the Aegean sea.
Ground floor. Living room. Three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. All the bedrooms face the pool and the expansive garden space towards the Caldera and the volcano.
Upper level. Main living and dining areas. Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, study area, walk-in wardrobe and large windows overlooking the Caldera.
The Caldera, Santorini
Hidden away in the megalohori caldera, the estate combines absolute privacy, spectacular views and enchanting ambiance. Fully staffed