- Nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 18 guests
- Kitries & Santova Beach: 7 kms
- Kardamili village: 15 kms
- Kalamata airport: 40 kms
- Salt water infinity swimming pool (12 x 6)
- Extensive garden by designer Tania Compton
- Large outdoor yoga studio for 10 to 12 people
- Outdoor kitchen with fridge, freeze & oven
- Stone BBQ with spit
- Pizza oven
- Pool bathroom with shower
- 12 electric bicycles
- Shaded double day bed
- Boules court
- Ping pong table
- Sonos sound system
- Daily house keeping
- Change of linen every three days
- Cook on request
- Butler on request
- Yoga teacher possible
This is a large romantic property in a magical part of Greece. The sense of history and timelessness can felt in the very landscape. Nestled in the olive groves and within striking distance of some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, life begins afresh here at a different pace.
Split into six separate accommodation areas scattered throughout the five acres of terraces below, the house is perfect for larger groups all wanting to travel together. Two driveways, one at the top and one at the bottom lend the different areas extra privacy.
The main house at the top has uninterrupted views of sparkling ocean to the front, and the Taygetos Mountains behind. And because of its height, there’s always a gentle breeze that comes up from the sea.
Each of the smaller ‘apartments’ are surrounded by olive, fig, pomegranate, almond, lemon and orange trees to give shade and scent to the separate bedrooms, each with its own terrace and breath taking views over the sea.
Inside, the interiors are of the highest standard throughout. Each bedroom is beautifully furnished with sumptuous linens, carefully chosen fabrics and handmade furniture pieces. The rooms are fresh yet cosy and waking up to the sound of birdsong and rustling olive trees is what Greek holidays are all about. The owners have also thoughtfully included wood-burning stoves for anyone wishing to travel out of season.
The living areas in the main house are very impressive: the huge living room is generously arranged with so many comfy seating areas. There are hand painted Greek motifs above the doorways and individual antique pieces scattered throughout. The kitchen is a foodies dream, well equipped with a magnificent range hob and beautiful hand-fitted kitchen.
- 2 double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 double room with mezzanine with 2 single beds and en suite bathroom
- 3 rooms with double beds which can be split into singles with en suite bathroom
- 2 rooms with double beds which can be split into singles with shared bathroom
- Yurt with double bed and bathroom
- Three terraces around the main house, one for the main dining, and two overlooking
the mountains and one overlooking the sea
- Two additional terraces further away from the house with seating with views of the
mountains or over the sea with amazing sunset views
A large romantic property in a magical part of Greece, close to some beautiful beaches